Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa

Melissa

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-10-04

New IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms) Empty
PostSubject: New IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms)   New IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:29 pm

LOL So today something seems to have changed, so either AF is coming very soon, or a BFP is in my near future. I always have blue veins from bf my other two, but today I have noticed that they are BRIGHT! I mean, as if my skin were clear, they are so bright and pronounced. I'm also getting wierd cramping that I don't think I normally feel. Headaches are my other big thing as I RARELY get headaches and have had them steadily for the last three days. My last is that, usually by now, my nipples would be killing me, and I have not noticed any change in them. Well, I thought this might be fun to name off our IPS to lighten the mood a little. Ok, that and I am tired of googling it. Wink I swear if I read about someone having nausea, I start to feel it. LOL Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MrsRachael
Admin
MrsRachael

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-10-04

New IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms)   New IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:32 pm

ohhhhh sounds very promising!!!! I hope it's your bfp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iaimtoannoy

New IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 2WW-
Jump to: